Welcome to the New England Diagnostic and Learning Center's educational advocacy web page. Our educational advocates deal with educational issues involving your child's educational rights including your child's right to Individualized Educational Plan IEP or 504 plan that is specific to his or her's individual needs. If your child's is having Academic and Behavior Issues including ADD/ADHD, Autism, School Behavior, School Bullying and School Suspension or Explusion, we are here to help.
NELDC is a nonprofit organization. Don't wait. Call us now at 508-717-4110 or email us a email@example.com.
Our Educational Advocates help with:
- All aspects of IEP issues
- IEP and school record review
- 504 Plan
- Representation at Team Meetings
- Mediations and Resolution Meetings
- Formal filing for hearings with the Bureau of Special Education Appeals
- Filing for the request of an independent evaluation at school expense.
- School bullying
- Suspensions and School Explusion